Monday, June 13, 2011

Recipes are here!!!


The recipes are here!! I have added all of last year's 20 recipes that we passed out at each week pickup. To locate the recipe page place the mouse arrow up at the Home tab under the heading and slowly move to the right. A new tab should pop up saying " 2010 Fire Ring Farm Recipes". This will give you some more ideas for how to use, and prepare the weekly vegetables that you pick up from the farm.

These are all delicious and some of them address special diets like Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose intolerant, and Gluten free. As the season progresses I will be adding a new recipe each week for you to enjoy.

As I told a lot of you I also recommend the book "From Asparagus to Zucchini" http://www.amazon.com/Asparagus-Zucchini-Cooking-Farm-Fresh-Seasonal/dp/0972121781/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307995218&sr=1-1 .

I am looking forward to a wonderful 2011 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment