Friday, February 4, 2011


It is suppose to get up to 30 today and melt some of the Ice and Snow. We will see. It is pretty slippery outside and we are suppose to get 3" more tomorrow maybe. It could be mixed with rain and sleet too. Sounds like fun!! Oh yeah really fun!! Especially since I am going to a NOFA Massachesutts Seminar tomorrow. I am excited about this seminar because it should give me more information about how to stream line my harvesting of vegetables weekly and keeping good records. The problem is the drive the Barre, Massachesutts which is 2 hours away. The weather says snow and sleet in the afternoon so we may have to stay all night rather than risk a snowy, icy drive home in the dark. I am just hoping that the weather man is wrong and it won't be that bad. I will write more after the seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment