Wednesday, July 6, 2011























Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July. We are now into the throws of summer. Hot afternoons that tend to trigger a thunderstorm or 2. The potatoes are really happy in their potato boxes. I am busy filling in the boxes with more compost and Bruce is cutting the bottoms off the apple boxes so I can add the second box on top of the first. I know this sounds confusing so when you come for your pick up plan to take a stroll and see what they look like. It is exciting to watch them grow. I feel like by the time I get through the row adding compost the first boxes need more.

The Eggplant has started to bloom, the Peppers have small flowers on them and the Summer Squash is covered with baby squash that are maturing in one day so I am picking them just about every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment